Waking Up To A Dream

It would be a dream to have a perfect day and it would go like this. First of all, it would be my birthday. I would wake up late, so I could be well rested and the bright sunshine would be bursting through my window. The natural light would put me in a good mood to start off my day. Then, I would get dressed in my favorite outfit (a Hawaii shirt with black jeans) and then go downstairs. There would be freshly made cinnamon rolls on the table just for me, along with tons of birthday presents. I would eat all the cinnamon rolls, and then go upstairs. I would brush my teeth, do my hair and makeup, and put all my favorite jewelry on. Then, I would go back downstairs to bake. I would bake my favorite brownies with chocolate frosting, and maybe even an Oreo on top. When they are in the oven, I would open my presents. I would rip the wrapping paper and peek inside to find Lululemon items! Just what I wanted. Then, I would take the brownies out of the oven, let them cool, and eat macaroni and cheese. Then, I would gobble up the brownies, and they would melt in my mouth. I would spend the rest of the day shopping online, ordering a bunch of clothes, and for dinner I would have soup with my dad’s chicken. After that, I would sleep and dream it would all happen again.