Midnights by Taylor Swift

If I could trade places with a famous person for the day, it would definitely be Taylor Swift. Taylor swift is a popular singer and songwriter, who is 32 years old, from Pennsylvania. My first reason I would want to be Taylor Swift is because I want to film a music video. In her new album, Midnights, only two of the songs have music videos, so I could film another one. Or, o could at least plan one. Knowing that I could make just about anything happen, and live it in a video, would make me feel so creative, and have so much freedom. My second reason, is making songs. I think it would be so cool to play random notes on an instrument, and try to turn that into a song. I could go outside and sing about the scenery, or be face to face with a difficult problem, and write about that. My third and final reason, is her cats. I have always wanted a pet. Mainly a dog, but I think cats are amazing as well. But, mom is allergic so we have never been able to get one. Taylor Swift has three cats; Meredith Grey, Olivia Benson, and Benjamin Button. It would be so fun the simply cuddle them, and ultimately just spend time with them. I find it so interesting how cats move, and somehow always land of their feet. Stroking their fluffy fur is so satisfying, and soft, and entertains me every time. Oh to be Taylor Swift